I walked to the lift trying not to run, pressed for the floor and it seemed to be forever before I arrived on our floor! I walked down the long corridor and stopped at the door to compose myself then inserted the key card and opened the door. I stepped through the entrance and immediately started undressing kicking my shoes off. I saw my wife on the kingsize bed naked apart from her anklet and high heels. Her dress was in a heap on the floor, I was quickly naked and on the bed , we kissed and I rubbed her naked breasts.
I asked her "have a good time?" she nodded and smiled "great she said and he has left you a present" I had a feeling I knew what it was and moved down the bed while she opened her legs and I saw the string attached to the love balls and gently pulled and out the came as well as a copious amount of spunk.
I licked it all and put my tongue as far in her pussy as it would go. Her clit was red and very sensitive and she said she had been fucked in every possible position throughout the 3 hours and then she showed me the butt plug that he had left in her and she pulled me into her and my hardness into her sopping pussy! It is the most wonderful feeling with the butt plug and the silkiness of another mans cum!
The rest of the evening went with a blur and she was so tired but I came inside her much later.
This morning we checked out and my wife has gone to the office as if nothing has happened! That is what is so great about what we do.
I will add more later when I have recovered
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment